- Biodigester Tank
- CbS with support of technology, developed and approved by DRDO Ministry of Defence has offered an innovative technology for disposal of human waste in an eco-friendly manner.
- These Biodigester tank can function at any atmospheric temperature between -40⁰C to 45⁰C.
- The bacterial consortium degrades night soil at temperature as low as -40⁰C and produces colorless, odorless, inflammable biogas contacting 50% - 70% methane.
- Biodigester can be designed of mild steel and Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP).
- Biodigesters are cylindrical or square in structure with the provision of inlet for human waste and outlet for Biogas. Temperature in these biodigesters is maintained between 5⁰C - 30⁰C.
- A person can use the toilet which is connected to the biodigester tank. Night soil degradation occurs through microbial reaction which converts it into biogas.
- The smell of night soil, the disease causing organism in the night soil and the soil matter are almost eliminated. On dry weight basis 90% of the solid waste is reduced.
- The gaseous effluent (biogas) is continuously left off to the atmosphere.
- Biogas can be used for various energy incentive activities like cooking, water and room heating.
- Liquid effluent can be drained to any surface or soak pit without any environmental hazards.
We provide a huge range of Biodigester Tanks according to the size or customizations demanded.