- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine(POCS)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine (Offline)
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System(HOCS)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
Bio-STP (Sewage Treatment Plant)
All organic waste disposal in India is a burning problem. The problem has further aggravated in rural places in India & responsible for spreading of Water Born Diseases like Typhoid, Cholera, Shigellosis, Amoebic Dysenteries and Diarrhoea etc. With help of this BIO-STP Technology we can overcome with all these problems and make our environment better to live.
Technology Behind Bio-Sewage Treatment Plant
This technology is suitable for any area/ application in India. The process under this technology culminates in to treated effluent which is free from Pathogens and is also environmentally acceptable. The technology has major three components:
A- Low temp active inoculums/AMI
C- Reed Beds
A consortium of Anaerobic Microbial Inoculum (AMI) has been formulated and adopted to work at temperature as low as -52°C to 50°C. This is the component which acts as inoculums (seed material) to the bio digester and converts the organic waste into biogas and carbon dioxide. The anaerobic process inactivates the pathogens responsible for water borne diseases. The optimum temperature is maintained by microbial heat, insulation of the reactor. The Outlet from bio digester is directly fed into the Reed Bed System, the final effluent is clear clean water.
Bio- STP(sewage Treatment Plant) is designed with following component:-
- BIO DIGESTER SYSTEM
- REED-BED SYSTEM
1. BIO DIGESTER SYSTEM:
Technology is developed and approved by DRDO-Ministry of Defence an innovative technology for disposal of Organic waste in eco-friendly manner in bio digesters. These bio digester can function at any atmospheric temp between -55°C to 60°C. The bacterial consortium degrades night soil at temp as low as -55°C and produces colourless, odourless and inflammable biogas containing 50%-70% methane.
The main constituents of bio digesters are AMI which is filled into the bio digester in a capacity of 40% to the volume of bio digesters tank. Black & Grey water from Housing Multiplexes, Villages, and Public Places are connected to the bio digester. Night soil degradation occurs through microbial reaction which converts it into biogas & Clean Water.
The smell of night soil, the disease causing organisms in the night soil and the solid matter are eliminated totally. On dry weight basis 90% of the solid waste is reduced. The gaseous effluent (Biogas) is continuously let off to the atmosphere/Bio-Gas can be used for various energy incentive activities like cooking, water and room heating. Liquid effluent can be drained to any surface or soak pit without any environmental hazards.
2. REED-BED SYSTEM:
Reed Bed has become the principle waste water treatment method around the world. Reed beds (vertical flow subsurface constructed wetlands) are the most significant advance in water and waste treatment since the activated waste process was first used over a century ago. Reed bed technology designs and constructs highly effective and simple to operate systems for treating a wide range of contaminant chemicals including ammonia, BOD, COD, suspended solids, organic chemicals, chlorinated organic chemicals, industrial solvents, and hydrocarbons.
Reed beds rely on biological processing of contaminants to treat water to a quality suitable for environmental disposal or reuse. But unlike activated waste, reed beds consume no energy, require no chemicals, have no moving parts, and are carbon neutral. Reed beds have been operating across Europe and the US for over 20 years to manage and treat domestic wastewater, water treatment waste, leachate and contaminated groundwater, and mining and industrial process water. These systems are still in operation today and continue to function with very little maintenance.
We design and install Reed beds to treat domestic waste water, domestic waste water, industrial wastes and contaminated wastes and mine waters. Our reed beds transform and remove a range of different contaminants from these wastes, including organic loads (BOD), petrochemicals & solvents, suspended solids & sediments, metals and nutrients.
DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGES OF BIO-STP
- Disposes human waste in a 100% ECO friendly manner.
- Generates colorless, odorless inflammable Bio gas(can be used for cooking heating) and absolutely clear odorless water. Water is full of nutrients and minerals and is good for irrigation purpose of nearby gardens, lawns etc.
- Suitable for sub zero temperature of Himalayan Region, Glaciers, Highways, Remote areas, Sea Ports, Mining area, Metro Cities etc.
- 100% maintenance free, continuous Biological process.
- Complete elimination of pathogens.
- Economically viable.
- No dependence on the limited and costly conventional energy sources.
- Can be installed and made operational in least Time-duration.
- Inoculums charging is only once during the entire life of Bio STP.
- No need of connectivity to the sewage line, septic tank. No disposal of sludge is required.
WATER, ENERGY, SPACE, ENVIRONMENT, TIME, PROMOTES HYGINE AND HEALTH