- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine(POCS)
- a href="transformer-oil-filtration-system-single-stage.php">Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine (Offline)
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System(HOCS)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Lube Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
TWO-in-ONE Pump (YAMA)
TWO-in-ONE Pump (YAMA)
A YAMA pump uses the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement. YAMA pumps are positive displacement . YAMA pump is designed to handle two liquids simultaneously without mixing with each other.
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND TWO-in-ONE Pump
As the gears rotate they separate on the intake side of the pump, creating a void and suction which is filled by fluid. The fluid is carried by the gears to the discharge side of the pump, where the meshing of the gears displaces the fluid. The mechanical clearances are small. The tight clearances, along with the speed of rotation, effectively prevent the fluid from leaking backwards.The rigid design of the gears and housing allow for very high pressures and the ability to pump highly viscous fluids. A Viton seal prevents the mixing of two different fluids used at a same time.
DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGES OF TWO-in-ONE Pump
- Can handle two liquids at one time.
- Saves cost, energy and electricity.
- Only one motor required to handle two liquids.
- High flow rate.
- Saves space.
- Compact in size.
- Driven by one shaft.
- High efficiency.
- Low cost.
- Low noise and vibrations.
- Considerable saving in power.
- Built in pressure relief valve.
YAMA PUMP APPLICATIONS
Handle fuel and lubricating oil as well as other liquids with similar property. Ideal for Mineral oil, Vegetable oil, Fuel, Diesel, Furnace oil, Asphalts, Fish & animal oil, Paints ,Varnish, syrup, Printing inks ,Dyes, Soap solution, Glue, Viscous chemicals etc.
Models available on different processing capacity: