- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation / Regeneration Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Hydraulic Oil Electrostatic Filtration Machine
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Aviation Turbine Fuel Filtration System
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine & Regeneration Plant
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
Coolant Filtration Machine
We are manufacturer and supplier of several oil filtration machines. One out of them is our Centrifugal Filtration Machine for Coolant.
- As the coolant is contaminated by the chips and other fine impurities it is not able to perform its basic functions of cooling and lubrication properly.
- A common type of degradation is the formation of tramp oil, also known as sump oil, which is unwanted oil that has mixed with cutting fluid.
- This affects the, machining process adversely.
- It reduces the tool life and job final finish and accuracy.
REQUIREMENT OF COOLANT FILTRATION SYSTEM
- For proper machining operation the cutting fluid must be filtered and maintained properly thus life of the cutting tool will be increase by 30-40%.
- The filtered cutting oil will lead to better quality and will be improve leading to lesser rejection
FEATURES OF THE COOLANT OIL FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Coolant processing rate varies from 1000- 2000 LPH
- It helps to remove chips up to 100 micron from the tank
- Chips and fine dust removal is in 2 stages
- Collect dry chips also from the machine and shop floor
- Can be used as a vacuum cleaner on shop floor
- Increase the speed , efficiency & safety of machine tools
- High vacuum capacity
- Coolant can get cleaned and does not require changing
- User Friendly
Models are also available with different flow rate: