- Lube oil Centrifugal Filtration machine
Lube oil Centrifugal Filtration machine
Lubricating oil problems
- Lubricating oil contamination is a major problem and if not controlled can lead to failures of equipment.
- Many impurities or process conditions influence the degradation of lube oil and place stress on machinery and moving components.
- The list includes, particulates, temperature, water and air.
Requirement of Lubricating oil filtration
- Lubricating oil filtration is very essential for removal of particulate contaminants and thereby obtaining better efficiency of the machines and to avoid wear and tear and failure of machine moving parts.
Features of the Lube oil filtration system
- Available in process capacity from 1000-5000 LPH
- 100% consumable free
- Zero wastage of Oil
- Sludge comes out in dry cake form (easy to dispose)
- Easy to operate (any unskilled person can operate)
- Compact in size (1 person can take it anywhere)
- Fast Filtration Process
Models are also available with different flow rate: