- Neat cutting oil centrifugal filtration machine
Neat cutting oil centrifugal filtration machine
Neat Cutting oil problems
- As the Neat cutting oil is contaminated by the chips and other fine impurities it is not able to perform its basic functions of cooling and lubrication properly.
- A common type of degradation is the formation of tramp oil, also known as sump oil, which is unwanted oil that has mixed with cutting fluid.
- This affects the, machining process adversely.
- Impurities effects the life of machine tool as well as product surface finish and accuracy.
Requirement of online Neat cutting oil filtration
- For proper machining operation the cutting fluid must be filtered and maintained properly thus life of the cutting tool will be increase by 30-40%.
- The filtered cutting oil will lead to better quality and will be improve leading to lesser rejection
Features of the Neat Cutting oil filtration system
- It helps to remove chips less than 100 micron from the tank
- Collect dry chips also
- Increase the speed , efficiency & safety of machine tools
- Dry Chips can be removed from machine tools & surroundings
- User Friendly
- No maintenance and consumables cost required
Models are also available with different flow rate: