- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation / Regeneration Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Hydraulic Oil Electrostatic Filtration Machine
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Aviation Turbine Fuel Filtration System
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine & Regeneration Plant
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
Centrifugal Filtration Machine for Quenching Oil
- Deposition of impurities on the product surface lead to poor surface finish.
NEED OF CENTRIFUGAL FILTRATION for QUENCHING OIL
High performance quench oil must have oxidation resistance or low sludge formation, be non-staining, an elevated flash point and have acceptable heat transfer characteristics. Contamination of quench oils is a very serious problem in most cases.
The most common contaminants and the problems caused by them are:
- Solid Particles – Dust metal particles and rust are invariably introduced in the quench oil together with the parts to be hardened.
- Oxidation Deposits (Resins) – in combination with the frequently very high temperature of the quench oil, the above contaminants will accelerate the decomposition of the oil and resin-like deposits will form. This will, in turn, severely reduce the efficiency of the oil coolers, the aqua-alarm system and the quenching process in general.
- Cracking Deposits (Resins): When large molecules are exposed to heat and even small amounts of oxygen, they crack into small particles. These deposits tend to stick to the surfaces of the quenched parts, making subsequent cleaning and machining difficult.
- Quenching oil contamination is a major problem and if notcontrolled can lead to poor product surface finish.
- Many impurities or process conditions influence the degradation of Quenching oil and lead to high viscosity of oil.
ADVANTAGES OF CENTRIFUGE ON QUENCHING OIL
- Better quality/ surface finish of the part (no blackening effect or cracking)
- Reduced post quenching treatment of parts.
- No loss of productiondue to manual cleaning of quench oil tanks.
- Saving of quenching oil as thick quenching oil burns fast.
- No distortion of parts after heat treatment.
- Continuous centrifuging of quenching oil ensures quality of quenching oil same as new and reduces disposal cost.
- Eliminates smoking.
Features of the Quenching oil filtration system
This is the stand-alone completely portable filtration cart fitted with Motor and pump. It has 1 no. centrifuge which has been specially designed and developed for quenching oil cleaning. Centrifuge rotates upto 4000 RPM. COCA-20 processes - 2400 liters of quenching oil per hour. The centrifuge can hold up to 15-20 Kg of sludge.
The system has no recurring cost and no replacement component. It is absolutely maintenance expense free. Centrifuge requires periodic cleaning. Cleaning interval is fixed based on experience depending upon the degree of impurities present in quenching oil
- Available in process capacity from 1000-10000 LPH
- 100% consumable free
- Zero wastage of Oil
- Sludge comes out in dry cake form (easy to dispose)
- Easy to operate (any unskilled person can operate)
- Compact in size (1 person can take it anywhere)
- Fast Filtration Process
Models are also available with different flow rate: