- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Hydraulic Oil Electrostatic Filtration Machine
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Aviation Turbine Fuel Filtration System
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine & Regeneration Plant
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
MOU for setting up Bacteria Generation facility BGF
(Joint Venture Partner)
Rev-4 date of (Issue 05-1-2017)
Vision – START-UP INDIA
CbS Technologies invites proposals for JVP (Joint Venture Partner) form the interested parties to set up “Bacteria Generation Facility” at three locations –
- Other locations as per requirement
Under the following proposed guide lines/MOU
YOUR (Vendor) SCOPE
- Arranging the plot of around 200 Sq Yards.
- Construction of the tanks as per the guide lines provided by CbS.
- Arranging of all infrastructure.
- Operation and running the plant on day to day basis.
- Arranging all the raw material (only cow dung is required).
- Investment of around 20 lakh (estimated) will be required in arranging all the above in addition to land.
- Maintaining the quality of bacteria as per DRDO standards will be the entire and exclusive responsibility of the vendor.
- There is no skilled labour or special skills required to run the plant.
- For approval purpose the facility will be shown as CbS unit for generation of bacteria
- Vendor will have to provide security deposit (refundable and non interest bearing) to CbS for 5 lakh.
OUR (CbS) SCOPE
- Providing all the consultancy drawing details everything free of charge to set up the above facility
- Approval of the facility form DRDO
- Generation of orders and marketing
- All kinds of support regarding the running of the plant
- All expenses Pertaing to DRDO approval visit of scientist etc will be in the scope of CbS
- All the revenue generated from the sale of bacteria will be shared on 40:60 basis i.e., CbS will keep 40% and 60% will be passed on to the JVP (Joint Venture Partner).
- There will be no sharing on the taxes Transportation and other revenue which is considered as reimbursement of the expense in generating the order.
- All orders will be received only in the name of CbS as CbS is DRDO TOT holder.
- All taxes will have to be borne by the party as applicable time to time.