- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine(POCS)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine (Offline)
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System(HOCS)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
A steam trap is a device used to discharge condensate and non-condensable gases with a negligible consumption or loss of live steam.
Why steam trap?
Their goal is to ‘purify’ the steam of excess air and water (condensate) to :
Excess water or air in the system prevents it from reaching operating temperature quickly during start-up.
Inadequate steam trapping can lead to water hammer, corrosion, leakage, and high maintenance costs.
Provide maximum heat transfer:
‘Dry’ steam has best heat transfer properties in equipment like a heat exchanger.
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND STEAM SAVER
The nozzle system employs continuous flow venture nozzle technology to completely remove condensate as it forms.
The Nozzle System is a continuous flow VenturiNozzle steam trapping device. VenturiNozzle System has no moving parts to wear out and fail open. The Trap work by using the difference in density between steam and condensate. A wire mesh is used to prevent the dust particles reaching the nozzle and choke it.
The Trap work by using the difference in density between steam and condensate.The slow moving condensate squeezes out low density steam as it approaches the nozzle. The high density, slow moving condensate is then preferentially discharged through the nozzle trapping the low density steam behind.
DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGES OF STEAM TRAP
- Can be used for high-pressure steam applications
- Continuous discharge
- Easy to install
- No moving parts
- Easy to maintain
- Low initial cost
- Low operating cost
- Consumable free for many years
- Resistant to freeze damage
- Life long maintenance free
- Can be mounted in several positions
- Compact size
- Resistant to damage by water hammer and thermal shock