- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine(POCS)
- a href="transformer-oil-filtration-system-single-stage.php">Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine (Offline)
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System(HOCS)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Lube Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
TOTAL OIL MANAGEMENT (TOM)
Many call it, Total Fluid Management (TFM), Total Lubrication Management (TLM), Total Fuel and Lube Management, but we call it Total Oil Management (TOM).
The Total Oil Management helps in improving the tool and equipments life which degrades along with time due to wrong oil practices.
What we do in Total Oil Management (TOM)?
TOM is a service where we deploy our trained personnel to manage your onsite oil related activities. We take a reliability focused approach and aim at establishing world class lubrication/oil/fuel practices at your facility.
We maintain your oil management process, leaving you to focus on more important aspects of your production.
Using our industry wide experience, R&D availability and innovative filtration/ regeneration system we help you to reach unprecedented levels of operation efficiency through Oil Enabled Reliability.
It has been determined that most of the time the mechanical failures in industry occurs due to improper and inadequate lubrication accounts. We ensure that the correct grade of oil is delivered to right place, at a right time in the right quantity.
The area of total oil management services are:
- Transformer Oil Management
- Turbine Oil Management
- Coolant Management
- Hydraulic Oil Management
- Diesel Management
- Thermic Fluid Management
- Quenching Oil Management
- Grinding/Honing Oil Management
- Gear Oil Management
- Lube Oil Management
- Compressor Oil Management
- Neat Cutting Oil Management
- Furnace Oil Management
The TOM service has a strong and well defined structure for its operational process, having nine important phases, as follows;
- Grade Selection
- In Plant Movement
- Topping Up
- Condition Monitoring
- Data Analysis
- Renewal (Filtration/ Regeneration)