- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine(POCS)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine (Offline)
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System(HOCS)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
We are the manufacturer and supplier of several transformer oil filtration machines. One out of them is our Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Double Stage).
This double stage oil filtration plant is suitable for treating used transformer oil by first heating it and then passing it through specially designed filter and then subjecting it to vacuum treatment which dehydrates and degasifies the oil to achieve the desired improvements after filtration as per IS 335-1993 for new transformer oil purification and IS 1866 for used transformer oil filtering.
It has double stage degasification, two stage filtration along with high vacuum and low temperature of oil for achieving desired parameters required for purification of used transformer oil.
The system is available in flow rates from 1000 LPH to 12000 LPH. The flow rates can be customized. The machine can be mounted on vehicle if desired.
The components used in our oil filtration equipment are:
- Trolley Mounted
- Degassing Chamber (Double Stage Degasification)
- Coarse Filter (Consumable)
- Fine Filter (Consumable)
- Magnetic Strainer (Washable)
- Ionic Reaction Column (Consumable)
- Vacuum system with roots booster (for ultra high vacuum)
- Control Panel
- We provide the option for trolley mounted or skid mounted machines.
The plant shall generally confirm to IS-6034-1989 and its latest revision.
The testing equipments (Online Moisture PPM sensor, BDV test kit, Online Flow Meter) and transformer evacuation system can also be provided if required by the customer.
Advantages of Double Stage Transformer Oil Filtration System:Machine is designed for continuous operation at all weather conditions. Maximum Components of the machine are in M.S. material. The transformer oil filtration machine offered is complete with all components necessary for its effective & trouble free operation.
The transformer oil filtration system is fully tested in the supervision of Qualified Engineers as per the specification; customers received the Transformer Oil Filtration System in fully workable conditions. All components have adequate strength & rigidity to withstand normal conditions of transport handling and usage and are free from sharp edges or corners to avoid injury to operating personnel in normal condition of use. The design of the machine allows easy replacement of defected component.
- Reduce machine maintenance cost.
- Improve Oil Quality.
- Extend oil life.
- Offers continuous filtration/separation of Transformer Oil at constant efficiency.
- Reduces oil cost on a/c of consumption, inventory etc.
- Machine is designed with low heat input & high vacuum throughput technology to prevent degradation of transformer oil.
- Simple pipeline and appropriate valve positioning assures ease of operation.
- Machine is also equipped with Solid Removal filters, will separate the solid particles up to sub micron level.
- Machine is suitable for distinct transformer Oils application.
- Machine is suitable for outdoor operations under all weather conditions.
- Machine is equipped with interlocks/safety controls.
We also customize the machine according to our customer’s requirement.