- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Offline)
- Portable Transformer Oil Centrifuging Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Single Stage)
- Transformer Oil Filtration System (Double Stage)
- Transformer Oil Reclamation / Regeneration Machine
- Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Online)
- Hydraulic Oil Cleaning System
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid Removal Only)
- Hydraulic Oil Filtration Machine (Solid and Moisture Removal)
- Hydraulic Oil Electrostatic Filtration Machine
- Diesel Filtration Machine
- Coolant Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Aviation Turbine Fuel Filtration System
- Turbine Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Turbine Oil Purifier Cum Dehydration Machine
- Quenching Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Wire Drawing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Lube/Gear Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine & Regeneration Plant
- Grinding/Honing Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Neat Cutting Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
- Furnace Oil Centrifugal Filtration Machine
Transformer oil Online Dry-out System (TO-DOS)
Transformer Oil problems
Failure of transformer to due high moisture content in the insulating paper and the insulating oil is one of the major causes of transformer failures today.
If there is presence of a leakage, moisture can enter into the system in the form of water or humidity. Small oil leaks, especially in the oil cooling piping, will also allow moisture ingress
Moisture is also formed by the degradation of insulation as the transformer ages.
Requirement of online transformer oil filtration
To reduce the chances transformer failure due to moisture online transformer oil dry out is effective measure.
Features of the online transformer dry out system
Available in flow rate upto 600 LPH.
The system is permanently installed with a transformer continuously keeps on removing the moisture while transformer is in charged stage.
During the filtration process moisture PPM level is continuously monitored.
This process does not only remove moisture from transformer oil but from the insulation as well.
The transformer oil is circulated through a series of cylinders filled with specially designed cartridges that absorbs moisture as well as removes solid contaminations from the oil.
It will keep on maintaining PPM level which is required for long life and good health of transformers.
Models are also available with different flow rate: